Possible wishlist item - attachment decisions

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Fri Jan 30 20:39:45 GMT 2004

No prob.

There are two possible situation

- Someone wants to disable virus scanning on all message received, relying only on filetype and filename rules.

=> Here, I think it is feasible.

- Some wants to disable virus scanning only on specific messages received, using rules.

=> Here, you say it is not feasible, which makes sense.

Hope this is clearer.  Don't be affraid to tell me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

Ugo