Message in a spam and a virus

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Jan 29 11:25:10 GMT 2004

Julian,

Is there any way you can enhance MailScanner to always scan spams for
viruses?

Here's why...  Message tagged as spam gets accidentally released from
quarantine by administrator and boom!

We need to know if viruses are present, spam or not.

It would also help with statistics gathering.

Cheers,

Phil