4.26- beta upgrade (was RE: Another MailScanner User!)

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Jan 19 22:07:24 GMT 2004

Just for my 2p, my server doesn't have a high load but I suffered
duplicate mail. My old set up on Slackware didn't suffer, the new on
Gentoo did :-(  . I'm not quite sure why but it seemed that the Postfix
queue runner and MailScanner got in each others way with the result that
MS picked up incomplete messages.

<fingers crossed> Any way that's all in the past now </fingers crossed>

Drew

Neil Robst wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just applied the 4.26-4 beta of MailScanner to my mail server, though I've
>been unable to replicate the problem with the duplicate mails either before
>or after (as expected) the upgrade. Do you know any details about
>that -whether it only manifested itself when there were lots of recepients
>on the message or a high load on the server or what?
>
>Regards,
>Neil
>

>--
>believed to be clean.