4.26- beta upgrade (was RE: Another MailScanner User!)

Neil Robst neilrobst at ALM.ORG.UK
Tue Jan 20 08:42:32 GMT 2004

Hmm... my server is barely loaded at all. I've got about 26 users
sending mail via Postfix 2.0.16, Mailscanner (w/ SpamAssassin and
ClamAV). Everything runs on a 2.4GHz, 512Mb Dell PowerEdge 600SC and all
the stats from the box report that it's barely ticking over... certainly
nowhere near what I would call loaded.

We've only really noticed this duplciate mail issue when a mail has been
sent to all ~26 users at once....

Regards,
Neil