Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Wed Jan 28 15:58:05 GMT 2004

I reinstalled mailscanner-mrtg and mrtg and it fixed the problem.

Thanx for the assistance

My stats can be viewed at http://mail.it4africa.co.za/mailscanner-mrtg
but there is nothing to see as yet. No info in as yet Busy Building up
as we speak.