Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released {Virus Scanned}

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Jan 28 13:26:44 GMT 2004

Christo Bezuidenhout wrote:
> The Timeouts dissapeared but still the MSMRTG and gd-png errors stay

As I said, Google for the mrtg errors.  Google gave me this, which should solve the first problem...
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg25586.html

However I can't find a solution for your second problem (the libpng messages) - but your mrtg version number doesn't match any of those available from RedHat network, so I would suggest you upgrade (or downgrade) to the current official RedHat rpm.

The MSMRTG errors should be fixed in the version I hope to release later this evening, However you may find that applying the attached patch to /usr/lib/MailScanner-MRTG/Data.pm helps.

>> And these are from (or caused by MSMRTG)
>>> ERROR: iptraffic counters not fully initialised
>>>         No iptraffic data on this run
>>> Use of uninitialized value in join or string
>>> at/usr/lib/MailScanner-MRTG/MSMRTG/State.pm line 193.
>>
>> I admit there is still a small problem with MSMRTG and
>> net-snmp (which may be causing the last 4 lines above), A
>> couple of folks are trying some patches and I hope to release a
>> fixed version this tonight.
>>
>> I don't know what the mrtg errors mean, I've not seen them
>> before - perhaps you could Google for them.
>>

>> BMRB International
>> http://www.bmrb.co.uk
>> +44 (0)20 8566 5000
>> This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the
>> recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
>> material.  If you have received this in error, please contact the
>> sender and delete this message immediately.  Disclosure, copying
>> or other action taken in respect of this email or in
>> reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB International Limited
>> accepts no liability in relation to any personal emails, or
>> content of any email which does not directly relate to our business.
>>
>> --
>> believed to be clean.
>> Mailscanner thanks IT For Africa for their support.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.