blocking all attachments

Jeff Falgout JFalgout at CO.JEFFERSON.CO.US
Tue Jan 27 21:40:17 GMT 2004

>Ok, I could have _sworn_ that this was JUST asked on the list, but
after
>searching thru the archives and my local copies, I can't find it
>anywhere.

It was under the subject "New virus outbreak"

Here is one of the suggestions:

Kevin Spicer wrote:

>DONT DO THIS....!!!!
>
>deny    .*      Attachment      All attachments temporarily rejected
>
>I just tried it (on my home box, not my production server thankfully)
>and it blocks all parts of the message (including message text)

happened to me too a few weeks agoo  ;-)
this seems to ok
----
allow   \.txt$          -                       -
allow   \.htm*$         -                       -

deny    .               "bla"         "blubber"
----