Postfix/MailScanner

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Tue Jan 27 21:01:20 GMT 2004

I apologize. I changed the order of the lookup maps for the
smtpd_recipient_restrictions parameter and got it working. I had
permit_mynetworks before the map that checked whether or not the user
was a restricted sender user. Thanks for the help though.

Riod