Postfix/MailScanner

Robin M. robin at PRIMUS.CA
Tue Jan 27 21:06:02 GMT 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Rodney Green wrote:

> I apologize. I changed the order of the lookup maps for the
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions parameter and got it working. I had
> permit_mynetworks before the map that checked whether or not the user
> was a restricted sender user. Thanks for the help though.

If I may ask... what is the best way to prevent mail from being received
or sent to any email address that is not hosted on the server. I.e. I want
users to only be able to send/receive mail to eachother and not to any
other external domain. Should I do this at the MTA level or at the
MailScanner level ?