Just reinstalled thanks to MyDoom and EICAR is slipping through....

Jeff Volckaert JVolckaert at BELLMEMORIAL.ORG
Tue Jan 27 18:45:02 GMT 2004

Hello All,

I just reinstalled the latest 4.25.14 and the latest Sophos (using the
Sophos.install script).  Instead of migrating my old configs I just
edited the default and changed the few things that I need to like
sitename, virus scanner, and postmaster.

I went to a webmail account and emailed the eicar.com file.  It was
rejected for filename.  OK, I renamed it to just 'eicar' and sent it
again.... AND I GOT IT!  It appears to have either not been scanned or
sophos goofed.

Any help?

Thnaks,
Jeff