Antivir

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Jan 27 18:21:39 GMT 2004

Hi.

I checked this:

# /usr/lib/MailScanner/antivir-wrapper /usr/lib/AntiVir/
AntiVir / Linux Version 2.0.9-15
Copyright (c) 1994-2004 by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
All rights reserved.

VDF version: 6.23.0.48 created 27 Jan 2004

For private, non-commercial use only.
AntiVir license: 1001048978 for Erik Jakobsen, Brovst

checking drive/path (cwd): /

----- scan results -----

  directories:        1

        files:        0