Mailscanner incoming directory..to many directories

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Tue Jan 27 18:00:03 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:
> Are there some decent docs on how to create pkgs? A few samples would be
> handy too.

It's real easy actually. Go to http://www.sunfreeware.com/ and click
Creating Packages on the left. All you need to get started is there.
Keeping the layout of the tar distro will be easiest since everything is
in one place, spreading files requires a little editing of paths in the
prototype file.

There's probably many other places to read up on this topic but it's
short and concise here and I have used their packages for years so I
trust them.

I'm no expert at this but I will help you out off-list if needed. We
need more Solar power! ;-)

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP