Antivir

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Jan 27 14:05:13 GMT 2004

Hi.

I have written with the antivir people about my not working antivir, as
I wrote about here a bit ago. Here's what answer I got:

You downloaded the Linux Workstation product. This provides an
"on-access" scanner and a command-line "on-demand" scanner. If you want
the command-line scanner to scan your emails, you will need to configure
your Clarkconnect Server to call the antivir binary for each mail. (I am
unfamiliar with the Clarkconnect Server, so I cannot offer any help here).

We also have MailGate available to private use. This runs as a mail
proxy to scan all incoming and outgoing email.

Can the MailScanner do that or is it what it does ?.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.