I need to tweak filename rules

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Jan 27 05:04:06 GMT 2004

Look at the very last rule in /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf

# Deny all other double file extensions. This catches any hidden filenames.
allow   \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\s*\.[a-z0-9]{3}$   Found possible filename
hiding

Note: I have changed mine to ALLOW these and not deny them.  Make sure you
reload MailScanner after altering this file.

Mike