Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released

A. Eijkhoudt penguin at DHCP.NET
Tue Jan 27 00:45:56 GMT 2004

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the new version; I've been using MailScanner-MRTG for a long time
and I love it.
I just installed the new 0.07, but I keep getting this error:

<SNIP>
ERROR: iptraffic counters not fully initialised
        No iptraffic data on this run
</SNIP>

If I manually run the script I get this information:

penguin root # mailscanner-mrtg iptraffic
0
0
5 days
MailScanner at penguin

It won't yield any traffic info. Any of the other options (like 'cpu' or
'loadavg') give no errors and useful information. Do you know why it would
do that?

Kind regards,

A. Eijkhoudt

--
This E-mail has been checked for spam and viruses.