Mailscanner incoming directory..to many directories

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon Jan 26 22:07:13 GMT 2004

Travis Zadikem wrote:
> Sorry.  version is 4.23-11.  The reason it took so long was because
> sendmail had to be recompiled to be up to the latest and mailscanner
> docs are really for linux users NOT solaris users so things had to be
> modified to get the program to work on solaris.

Did you follow the tar distribution guide? I found it very easy to
follow and subscribing to this list took care of all configuration choices.

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/other.shtml

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP