ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.26.5 released

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Mon Jan 26 22:05:33 GMT 2004

The custom logging function I posted this summer wrote what you're asking
for to log files - it was just a rip-off of the sql logging code that wrote
to flat files instead.  I haven't updated the code since then, but writing a
logging function that logs just what you care about shouldn't be too
difficult for ya.

But IMHO you really will be better off logging to a sql database instead.
MailWatch is nice.  And immediately after I got flat-file detailed logging
working, I switched to MailWatch. :-)  I might be able to fish out the
custom logging functions I wrote, or you can write your own, or you can find
them on the list archives probably with lots of others - but no guarantee
what I wrote works reliably.