MS punishes my own modem pool

InvictaWiz Customer Support martyn at invictawiz.com
Sun Jan 25 20:22:05 GMT 2004

Perhaps someone can help with a variation of this question for me?

We have users that dial in from other ISPs. We use SMTP AUTH to ok them for Sendmail relay purposes.
However, if I check against a DUL, they all get blocked even though they are providing AUTH details.
Any ideas please?
I daren't start whitelisting IP addresses as they are all dynamic

Martyn Routley