ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.26.5 released

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Jan 23 21:38:00 GMT 2004

Ken Anderson wrote:
> The notify function is probably not appropriate for this, but it got me
> thinking again that it would be nice to have a daily email sent to users
> who can scan a list of emails that MailScanner has quarantined.

In my humble opinion, MS is a real-time system. All kinds of summaries
are better done with other tools, like MailWatch for example. Shouldn't
be too hard to do your own script either, if you ask on the list someone
probably will share an already existing one.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP