MS punishes my own modem pool

Daniel Kleinsinger danielk at AVALONPUB.COM
Thu Jan 22 22:30:02 GMT 2004

> > >In your spam rules.. Whitelist your From your domain
>
> >True.  Better than my idea.  Also check for the filename/filetype
> >settings,
> your users may get pissed   >off if you filter the .exe.

Rereading Ugo's mail I notice he used the Spam List config option, not
whitelisting.  That would still run your normal SA checks.  So disregard
that part.  The part about using IPs instead of domain names still stands
(unless I misread something else too)....  Always triple check mail sent to
lists.

Daniel