Calling all translators

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Jan 22 14:43:14 GMT 2004

Drew

LOL

"listen lad yer message weren't delivered coz ye made a right balls of the
attachment. Give the lads on de helpdesk a buzz and we'll sort ye out"  -
close enough?

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/