Calling all translators

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Jan 22 13:11:43 GMT 2004

Michele

Will you be doing the Irish translation? :-) I'm looking at a suitable
version for the South Eastern Construction Industry but it won't go
through MCP currently :-D

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy