Calling all translators

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:23:32 GMT 2004

For the new "notify" action, I need the translated version of the spam and
mcp reports that it can generate. If you could translate these into all
your favourite languages, I would be really grateful.

If you translate it into a language which you have not been speaking since
the age of 1, please point that out so I can sort out multiple translations.

Thanks folks!

Here is the MCP report: