SpamAssassin score missing?

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Mon Jan 19 19:13:32 GMT 2004

> > I've been getting a lot of messages (spam) this morning
> that have no
> > spam score. Some messages when looking the headers this
> morning do have:

> required
> > 8, HTML_80_90 0.50)
> >
> > But some just have:

> > With nothing after the colon. Does this mean SpamAssassin
> is timing out?
> > I see no indication of any problem in the mail logs.
> >
> > How can I fix?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Max
>

> Do you have a ruleset for your "Spam Checks" in
> MailScanner.conf?  When I have "no" in my ruleset, there is
> nothing after the colon.  Timeout should say "not spam,
> SpamAssassin (timed out)"

Thanks, based on your answer I was able to track down the problem.

I do have a ruleset for Spam Checks. And I had "no" configured for
domain1. Howerver my email address is under domain2. Somehow all the
spam was being emailed to an address mail at domain1.com and also being
sent to me (not sure why yet). Evidently because domain1 was set not to
check for spam, it over-rode the fact that domain2 should check for
spam.

Max