feature request - FW: Just the notification for spam?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Jan 21 17:01:44 GMT 2004

I've suggested that already, but it has been taken by MailWatch instead.  However, i don't know about the development, but Steve from MailWatch said that he would try to release a new version next week.  Maybe ask on the mailwatch list...

Hth

Ugo