Razor Install Problem (not finding SHA1)

Al Cooper alc at TLYNX.COM
Tue Jan 20 23:06:15 GMT 2004

Thanks for responding.  Comments in line.

[root at gate2 root]# perl -e 'use Digest::SHA1;'
Digest::SHA1 object version 2.01 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.07 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
Compilation failed in require at -e line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.
[root at gate2 root]#

>If you get an error about it not being found, then your problem is that
it's
>not installed correctly for the version of perl that you're using.  If
>that's the case, then you may find it helpful to double-check which version
>of perl is in your path:
>
>type perl
>perl -v

[root at gate2 root]# perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

Copyright 1987-2002, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.