Razor Install Problem (not finding SHA1)

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Jan 20 22:57:35 GMT 2004

What happens if you run the following:

perl -e 'use Digest::SHA1;'

If you get an error about it not being found, then your problem is that it's
not installed correctly for the version of perl that you're using.  If
that's the case, then you may find it helpful to double-check which version
of perl is in your path:

type perl
perl -v

It might also help to print out your @INC:
perl -e 'print join("\n", @INC, "\n");'

Then again, I don't think that zero should be there either in the warning
message you're getting, so you may have a very different problem.

HTH,
Trever