Razor Install Problem (not finding SHA1)

Al Cooper alc at TLYNX.COM
Tue Jan 20 22:07:02 GMT 2004

I am attempting to install Razor 2.36 on a Redhat 9 box running MS 4.25-14.
I install the Razor SDK package with no problem.  When I tried to start
installing Razor by running 'perl Makefile.PL' from the razor-agents-2.36
directory, I get the following error 'Warning: prerequisite Digest::SHA1 0
not found'.  However I run from / 'find . -name SHA1' I find that SHA1 is
located at
'/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Digest/SHA1'.
I also tried to re-install Digest::SHA1 via MCPAN and I get the message
"Digest::SHA1 is up to date."

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Al Cooper