SpamAssasin help

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Jan 20 20:11:10 GMT 2004

>That did it! That was easy!
>
>I ran the following test and got back all these lines.. do you see any
>problems at all or is this normal? Lastly, any other rules besides
>bigevil.cf that I should run? I've heard about chickenpox? etc...

I've seen a number of posts that say to run "spamassassin -D --lint" and
have a quick question:  Do you stop MailScanner first, or can you just run
that while all the normal stuff is going on?  My inclination is to stop it,
but I've never noticed anybody saying to.  Thanks...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500