Nominations for the Open Source Awards

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 15:53:00 GMT 2004

May I suggest something: get a few of yourselves together (either on or off
the list) and carefully think about the wording you want to use. They don't
want to be mailbombed with nominations, but a well-worded one would be much
better than a few on-the-spot submissions.

At 15:18 20/01/2004, you wrote:
>The Open Source Initiative is accepting nominations for the open source
>awards.  To make a nomination, use the link below.
>
><http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php>http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php
>

>I've submitted a nomination for Julian and his work on MailScanner.  I
>truly feel that MailScanner is an exceptional tool that stands out in the
>open source community as both a well developed piece of software and as a
>model for other open source projects.   Kudos to Julian and the community
>that has helped MailScanner grow.

And thankyou!
--
Julian Field