Nominations for the Open Source Awards

Jason Burzenski jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM
Tue Jan 20 15:18:36 GMT 2004

All:

The Open Source Initiative is accepting nominations for the open source
awards.  To make a nomination, use the link below.

http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php

I've submitted a nomination for Julian and his work on MailScanner.  I truly
feel that MailScanner is an exceptional tool that stands out in the open
source community as both a well developed piece of software and as a model
for other open source projects.   Kudos to Julian and the community that has
helped MailScanner grow.

Jason Burzenski