4.26- beta upgrade (was RE: Another MailScanner User!)

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Jan 20 09:06:48 GMT 2004

I've been running it now since the weekend without problem. I would
suggest that although marked as a beta and potentialy unstable, it's about
as unstable as the production releases :-) The new patches seem to be
working well.

I have to admit, I changed my Postfix set up to by pass the duplicate
problems and haven't changed it back. I now use a rule in Postfix to hold
all incoming mail, let MS collect from the hold queue (The queue runner
doesn't ever run in there) and drop back into the incoming queue for
delivery. It just means that I only have to ever run just one Postfix
instance. I only ever use SMTP connection so don't have to worry about
direct queue injection by passing MailScanner.

Drew