blocking %00 / %01 exploits with mailscanner?

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Jan 20 00:34:39 GMT 2004

> > BTW: Talk to your customer again.
>
> All 40,000 of them?

You at least make the impression that you are more interested in
vituperating than getting advice. Could this possibly be the case if
not: I am sorry.

1. I still think this is a bad decision.

2. How should I/we know your setup? You were saying "Not all of our
users" and not "not all of our 40.000 uers".

3. Still: My personal advice would be to run SpamAssassin and tag the
messages in the header. This is a good service. All 40.000 individual
users/customers are then able to decide for themselves what is the best
for them.

Regards,
  JP