Little Report problem with Postfix - continued

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Jan 16 20:45:39 GMT 2004

I run postfix and have patched the Message.pm file (Which works great
thanks Julian - oh and by the way, Happy Birthday!) but now I get:

mailto --> postmaster        = OK no duplicated recipients (Fixed!)
mailto --> recipient             = Works normally
mailto --> sender of Virus = recipients duplicated!!

Where (And I guess what) do I need to patch to fix the warning message
to only show the one recipient?

TIA

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous