Outstanding mail archiving bug

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 17:46:09 GMT 2004

At 17:10 13/01/2004, you wrote:
>Julian Field wrote:

>>>It was if i recall correctly, filename rules, i had to lookup some files
>>>for people who reported files were stripped, and all i found was the
>>>error
>>>template, instrad of the actual files of that user.
>>>
>>>I mailed a detailed report around the time you were in .nl, but i guess
>>>thats lost ? :))
>>
>>I can't find it, have hunted all over the place for it. Have you still got
>>a copy of it or can you describe it again please?
>

>Following is in $report
>
>    MailScanner: Found a form in HTML message
>
>The original message is replaced with a warning correctly.
>But the quarantine contains the warning message instead of the original
>message.

Can you give me your Quarantine settings please? I've just tried with Raw
Queue Files set to yes and no, and Quarantine Whole Message as yes and no,
and it saves a little html file containing the original contents of the
message.
Does it only happen when something else is wrong with the message too perhaps?
I can't reproduce the bug :-(
--
Julian Field