Whitelist web form e-mails {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at WPPI.COM
Mon Jan 12 17:47:03 GMT 2004

I just found out that Mailscanner/Spamassassin rejectes e-mails coming from
our web form which customer fill out. How do I get Mailscanner/Spamassassin
to see them as not spam? The problem I'm having is that the way the web form
is setup is that each e-mail that gets received has the person's e-mail
address as the "From" field so it's impossible to add a 'whitelist' based on
e-mail addresses because that will be different each time someone fills out
the web form.

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.