Still having some problems with queue

Chris cwharris at MORGAN.NET
Mon Jan 12 17:42:32 GMT 2004

Ok just so I dont forget...

Im running FreeBSD 4.6 with Sendmail 8.12.3 , MailScanner 4.20 , and SA
2.61.

For some reason my queue keeps getting backed up. Yesterday I took 60,000+
messages out of mqueue.in and got it below 2000 messages and it caught up
fine. this morning I took 1000 messages and put them in the queue, and now
it has gone from 1000 messages up to 3500 messages. Should I mess with any
of the MailScanner.conf settings to see if I can make it process the queue
faster? Im sorry if there is a simple answer to this that Im overlooking but
I'm still new to MailScanner and can't seem to fix this.

Chris