ANNOUNCE: Unstable release 4.26-4 released

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Mon Jan 12 13:13:20 GMT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:02:19 +0000, you wrote:

>- Added 'SpamAssassin Site Rules Dir' setting to locate /etc/mail/spamassassin.

BEcause of this I had a look at some spamassassin related files. I
noticed spam.assassin.prefs.conf still has (in my version at least):

|# For spam and notspam bins
|bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner
|bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-SpamCheck
|bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-SpamScore
|bayes_ignore_header X-MailScanner-Information

With %org-name% this could change. I would suggest adding the following
text to the comment for %org-name%:

# Note: When changing %org% you should also change the corresponding
# bayes_ignore_header lines in spam.assassin.prefs.

And changing the default lines in spam.assassin.prefs to

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)