Yahoo groups

Fri Jan 9 18:00:27 GMT 2004

Hi!

> You should be able to find the reject notice in your logs which will have
> the address in it to whitelist.  You may have to wildcard it a bit, as an
> outfit like Yahoo probably has several hosts that send out the group mail.
> Sorry I can't be more specific, but I either don't have any users getting
> Y.G. mail or they haven't noticed that they're not.  Hope this helps...

we get a lot of YG mail on our servers, it MS would break this i would
have noticed right away.

For example from todays logs:

814 66.218.66.70 (last seen @ 18:58:28) n15.grp.scd.yahoo.com
796 66.218.66.92 (last seen @ 18:57:23) n8.grp.scd.yahoo.com
795 66.218.66.78 (last seen @ 18:56:56) n22.grp.scd.yahoo.com
795 66.218.66.88 (last seen @ 18:58:35) n4.grp.scd.yahoo.com
783 66.218.66.91 (last seen @ 18:54:11) n7.grp.scd.yahoo.com
761 66.218.66.86 (last seen @ 18:57:55) n3.grp.scd.yahoo.com
760 66.218.66.104 (last seen @ 18:57:51) n36.grp.scd.yahoo.com
757 66.218.66.107 (last seen @ 18:57:11) n39.grp.scd.yahoo.com
748 66.218.66.73 (last seen @ 18:57:56) n18.grp.scd.yahoo.com
746 66.218.66.90 (last seen @ 18:55:15) n6.grp.scd.yahoo.com
734 66.218.66.68 (last seen @ 18:53:59) n13.grp.scd.yahoo.com
730 66.218.66.66 (last seen @ 18:58:04) n11.grp.scd.yahoo.com

Thats around 9K messages today to/from yahoo.com

Bye,
Raymond.