Customized spam actions.

Fri Jan 9 16:38:07 GMT 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 4:12 pm, Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to customize the spam actions by email or by domain ?

Yes.   Look in MailScanner/etc/rules/EXAMPLES

Antony

--
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable

If you have received this email in error, you are required to shred it
immediately, add some nutmeg, three egg whites and a dessertspoonful of
caster sugar.   Whisk until soft peaks form, then place in a warm oven for 40
minutes.   Remove promptly and let stand for 2 hours before adding some
decorative kiwi fruit and cream.   Then notify me immediately by return email
and eat the original message.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.