Bouncing Spam

Fri Jan 9 14:47:34 GMT 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 2:40 pm, Mark Warpool wrote:

> I think you misunderstood me.  I wanted people who were falsely getting
> their email rejected as spam to contact me and let me know.

I think I probably misunderstood you, yes.   I thought you meant you were
bouncing email which was detected as spam, no matter who it appeared to be
sent from.

If you were only bouncing it if it came from people you knew or whose accounts
you were managing, then that's fine (for short-term debugging).

Antony.

those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't.

                                                     Please reply to the list;