Emails made up of random words

Rick Cooper rcooper at DIMENSION-FLM.COM
Fri Jan 9 11:32:42 GMT 2004

Go here http://www.emtinc.net/spamhammers.htm and use these rules
if you are not already.
There is much discussion of this topic (bayes poison) on the
spamassassin list and there are a couple of counter measures
being developed so you may want to subscribe to spamassassin-talk
and follow the thread relating to large collections of random
words.

This rule has caught a few for me (they are hiding the words with
0pt font)

rawbody LOCAL_ZERO_FONTSIZE /\bfont-size\:
0pt|font.*size="0"|font.*size=0/i
describe LOCAL_ZERO_FONTSIZE Font has a size of Zero. What is
being hidden?
score LOCAL_ZERO_FONTSIZE 4.5

as has this one

uri BAYES_BUSTER
/rx359|2004hosting|530000X|openseed|er5hdh|quickforms/i
describe BAYES_BUSTER Trying to bypass BAYES
score BAYES_BUSTER 10.0

Best thing, follow the sa-talk list

Rick

believed to be clean.