Minor Mailscanner problem

Mark Warpool Mark.Warpool at BENCHMARK-USA.COM
Thu Jan 8 17:09:16 GMT 2004

I have a RH9 Linux box running the latest versions of MailScanner and
SpamAssassin.  For the most part, works great.  I have one minor issue;
I have Low Scoring Spam set to deliver a bounce message.  But since most
spam has fake or permanently full mailboxes (or some other silly error),
I get a lot of bounce messages returned to me.  But I don't think it's
ALL of them.

Does any one have any suggestion as to how to stop this.  I have my
Outlook set to just delete them, but I hear that new mail chime going
about every minute or so and it's kind of annoying.

TIA!
Mark Warpool
Benchmark Technologies Corp