All messages quarantined on Trustix 2.0/MS 4.25-14

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Jan 7 00:32:18 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 00:01, Stephen Lee wrote:

>Note that the "ss" switch is not prefaced with "-". Is this a syntax
>error and does it make a difference as to whether sweep will scan the
>message?

That seems a reasonable assumption (although I don't claim to know the
answer).  If you think the problem might be with the way sweep is being
called have you tried a different scanner?  Maybe install clam (it makes
a good second scanner anyway) and just use clam for a while.
Alternatively you could try building the SAVI module for sophos instead
of calling sweep directly.