postfix, mailscanner, mail relay

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Jan 5 15:46:45 GMT 2004

Sorry, I have just picked this one up halfway through so apologies if I am
duplicating something. How have you told Postfix to forward mail to your
internal server? You will need something like @yourdomain @internal.domain
in /etc/postfix/virtual and add alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual to
your main.cf file in /etc/postfix. Don't forget to use 'newaliases' to
generate the database. I would also make sure that you have appropriate
DNS records for internal.domain (Or add an entry to the gateway's hosts
file)

Hope this helps

Drew