Exim - Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Mon Jan 5 14:35:03 GMT 2004

>Sure it is. Nevertheless: The question and the solution is Exim specific
>and has nothing to do with MailScanner. Sorry to be so stubborn but the
>mailing list volume is high enough even without Off Topics... :-)

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree that this is of benefit to other
MailScanner users using Exim as the MTA.

>"catch all" accounts?

Domains that are configured to send mail to all "unknown accounts" in that
domain to a single E-mail address.  Some people insist on having them, even
though they are just a spam-magnet IMHO.

Mike Bacher / mike at sparklogic.com
SparkLogic Development / ISP Consulting
Use OptiGold ISP? Check out OptiSkin!
http://www.sparklogic.com/optiskin/