Exim - Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Mon Jan 5 14:04:08 GMT 2004

>Sorry to disagree but this is not true. This problem occurs whenever you
>are using Exim in front of MTAs doing the local delivery. This is in no
>way MailScanner specific and therefore should go to the Exim mailing
>list.

..which is the way most people use Exim with MailScanner I suspect.

> > folks lurk on this list (and, because I'm not subscribed to
> > any Exim lists).
>
>You should be!

FWIW, I've already gotten the ACL working.  I'll post it here once I work
out the problem of people with "catch all" accounts.

Mike Bacher / mike at sparklogic.com
SparkLogic Development / ISP Consulting
Use OptiGold ISP? Check out OptiSkin!
http://www.sparklogic.com/optiskin/