O/T Spamhaus Releases Exploits Block List (XBL)

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Mon Jan 5 11:30:37 GMT 2004

Daniel Zajd wrote:

>Oh, sorry I did.
>
>But shouldn't sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org be the correct one to use?
>
>//Daniel

Depends ;-)
If you want to use the combined sbl and xbl, then  yes. If you want to
use one and not the other then the way to go is sbl.spamhaus.org or
xbl.spamhaus.org.

Dan

--
____________________________________

Daniel Bird
Network and Systems Manager
Department Of Information Services
St. George's Hospital Medical School
Tooting
London SW17 0RE

P: +44 20 8725 2897
F: +44 20 8725 3583
E: dan at sghms.ac.uk

Everything is possible....except skiing through a revolving door

believed to be clean.