New Feature Request: Delayed Attachment Delivery

Nick Nelson nnelson at 1SEO.NET
Sat Feb 28 18:50:11 GMT 2004

David H. wrote

> But I would strongly advise against this. There are situations where it
> is perfectly valid for someone to request a zipped file and they need it
> now, not in 2 hours. So maybe there has to be a trade off somewhere, I
> do not know :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and combine this thread with the
thread on TMDA intragration. It'd be great if for example, all file
attachments could be challenged, basically maybe if email has a file
attachment challenge it with TMDA, or even like the other poster said,
if scores is below X (X = Top threshold where you delete email.) and
above Y (Y=Threshold where if below, decided email is Ham)

This way if the mail is legit, as long as the person challenged
responds, it gets through quickly.

Definitely pushing it, but like you said..just spilling ideas ;)