4.27-6 Release Date?

Fri Feb 27 10:03:47 GMT 2004

Hi Julian,

> This weekend I intend 4.27 to go stable.

> At 01:24 27/02/2004, you wrote:
> >Is there a planned release date for 4.27-6 ? I need my "bounce" back.

Did you check the notifications? I have a strong feeling the virus
warnings stuff is a little broken, of different now. I have seen a couple
of notifications to myself for example, with virusses that were in the
silent list, so i should not have gotten them in the first place, but also
those had for example iframe stuff, so perhaps its sending because of that
now.

This wasnt before you added the Non-Forging virusses, i have that one
empty btw...

For example this one:

This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "Curriculum Vitae aischa compleet.jpg.bat"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this
warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.